- Open your unique interactive link with 10 cards.
- Choose 5 cards that you want to create connections with by dragging them to the center of the screen.
- If you need a refresher on how connections work, read core principles
- Screenshot your card arrangement.
- Share the screenshot in a tweet and list your 5 chosen cards (see tweet example)
- Explain your connections by replying to your original tweet.
- Use #TableRoundsConnections #MedEd #MedTwitter in each reply so others can find your connections.
Example Initial Tweet: I’m playing @tablerounds with ARB, uremia, heparin, hemolysis, and valvular heart disease. Explore #TableRoundsConnections to discover my teaching points #MedEd #MedTwitter
Example Reply Tweet: In volume depleted patients ARBs should be discontinued because they can worsen AKI. Progressive AKI can lead to accumulation of BUN aka uremia, which can present as nausea, muscle cramps, pruritus, and altered mental status. #TableRoundsConnections