win by making the most connections as a team
- Pair up with a teammate. You can play with as many two-player teams as you want.
- Shuffle deck. Place 10 cards per player face up in the middle (e.g. 40 cards for 4 players = 2 teams).
- The first turn goes to players from each team who woke up earlier than their teammate (player #1).
- Start a timer for 2 minutes. Player #1 from each team simultaneously attempts to collect up to 10 cards from the middle and physically arranges them into one set of continuously connected cards per team without speaking about the teaching points to their teammate.
- After time is up, the team with the youngest player starts first. Player #2 will explain the card connections from step 4 to the group.
- If a connection is successfully explained, their team receives one point for each connection. One point will be subtracted for any unexplained connections.
- Play continues in a clockwise direction.
- After player #2 from each team has completed step 5, players switch roles and repeat steps 2-6.
- Team with the most points wins. If there is a tie, repeat steps 2-7 with the teams vying for the win.