January 10, 2021
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up-to-date with the latest changes we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Low Yield Productions LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Low Yield Productions LLC, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of playtablerounds.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally Identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information we collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchased products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Low Yield Productions LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating System, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Low Yield Productions LLC may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to glean what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of service, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why we collect information and for how long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
This data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: The length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, Professional bodies or associations; the type of contact we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as is stated in this Policy.
Use of information collected
Low Yield Productions LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third-parties.
Low Yield Productions LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible product and/or services that may be available to you from playtablerounds.com
Low Yield Productions LLC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questions related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Low Yield Productions LLC uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Low Yield Productions LLC’s control.
Disclosure of information
Low Yield Productions LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways as described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain safeguard or preserve all the rights and property of Low Yield Productions LLC.
Low Yield Productions LLC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Low Yield Productions LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Low Yield Productions LLC website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable personal consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or opt out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue receiving communications from our website please contact us at https://playtablerounds.com/contact. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt out from any third-party websites, you must go to those specific websites to unsubscribe or opt our Low Yield Productions LLC will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to other websites
Low Yield Productions LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) Are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The Low Yield Productions LLC also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to contact us
Low Yield Productions LLC