win by making the most connections
- Shuffle deck. Each player is dealt a hand of 10 cards face down.
- A card is drawn from the deck and placed face up in the middle of the playing surface to serve as the starting card.
- The first turn goes to the player who woke up earliest. Play continues in a clockwise direction.
- A turn consists of:
• Start a timer for 30 seconds, and the player may now view their hand.
• The player attempts to make as many connections as possible from their hand before time expires.
• After time is up, the player explains their connections to the group.
• The group may reject any connections deemed unacceptable (weak teaching point or incorrect information). Rejected cards are returned to the player’s hand.
• The player places unused cards from their hand face down.
- The first player to use all of the cards from their hand wins.
- The cards from this round can be set aside, and the remaining cards in the deck can be used to play again (steps 1-5).